Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Melilla, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Melilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Melilla (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,907 (AU$4,684) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Melilla.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Netanya costs 55 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,626 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nice costs €1.55 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Southampton costs £3,010 (about 5 hours ago)