Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00036 AUD / COP
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 68% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,600 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,736 (COL$7,674,306) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 7 hours ago)