Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 969 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15255 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 21% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$6,466 (42,388 kr) in Västerås.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)