Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.298 AUD / USD
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 16% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$7,688 ($5,924) in Vancouver, Washington.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)