Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$5,236 (€3,342) in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)