Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06127 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,800 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,112 (Mex$ 50,790) in Torreón.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)