Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 981 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01744 AUD / INR
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 74% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,400 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,461 (₨141,091) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 4 hours ago)