Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.537 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,900 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$5,973 (€3,886) in Tarragona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)