Cost of living in Talca, Chile vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00177 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 56% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,800 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,842 (CH$2,165,987) in Talca.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$28 (about 2 hours ago)