Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20031 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,000 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$5,308 (26,498元) in Suzhou.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 4 hours ago)