Cost of living in Sullana, Peru vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34937 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,900 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,940 (S/. 11,277) in Sullana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)