Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22858 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 152 different people.
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,216 (R$ 14,069) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)