Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,013 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22857 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 70% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,539 (R$ 11,108) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)