Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18752 AUD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 164 different people.
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 59% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)