Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18828 AUD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 174 different people.
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 4 hours ago)