Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 869 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02675 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$7,567 (Php282,932) in San Juan, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 80 kr (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Osasco costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orsk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nantucket costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)