Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,004 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02652 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,600 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$7,613 (Php287,122) in San Juan, La Union.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 4 hours ago)