Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Melbourne, Australia
WARNING! San Carlos de Bariloche has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Carlos de Bariloche.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01444 AUD / ARS *
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 76% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,800 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,139 (ARS $148,127) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 4 hours ago)