Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 968 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34670 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 60% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,800 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,490 (﷼ 10,067) in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)