Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 885 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.48432 AUD / XCD
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 22% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,600 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$6,742 (EC$13,920) in Saint George’s, Grenada.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 2 hours ago)