Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.549 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 25% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$6,259 (€4,040) in Ravenna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 3 hours ago)