Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06518 AUD / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 168 different people.
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)