Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Melbourne, Australia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,255 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07548 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$1,249 (Mex$ 16,550) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $4.86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 1,200 ₩ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyler, Texas costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)