Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,455 prices entered by 591 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06514 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$1,447 (Mex$ 22,220) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)