Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Melbourne, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,027 prices entered by 544 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06514 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$1,091 (Mex$ 16,750) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)