Cost of living comparison between Puebla, Mexico and Melbourne, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,742 prices entered by 1,119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07559 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$1,902 (Mex$ 25,164) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Harcourt costs 50,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €32,890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)