Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,027 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.36790 AUD / PGK
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 17% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,600 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$7,135 (19,394 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$18,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $1,500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)