Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.551 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 27% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,700 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$6,317 (€4,072) in Pisa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brussels costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dar es Salaam costs 7,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 2 hours ago)