Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23023 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 65% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,400 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,329 (R$ 14,458) in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €700 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 2 hours ago)