Cost of living in Nukus, Uzbekistan vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,041 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00012 AUD / UZS
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nukus (Uzbekistan) is 74% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,208 (17,800,726 сўм) in Nukus.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)