Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.294 AUD / USD
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 33% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,700 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$5,807 ($4,486) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)