Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01185 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$7,227 (¥609,995) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 3 hours ago)