Cost of living in Mianyang, China vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,026 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19972 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mianyang (China) is 53% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,734 (18,696元) in Mianyang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)