Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00177 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 47% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,100 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$4,787 (CH$2,707,064) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)