Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06103 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,056 (Mex$ 50,070) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amravati costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Panama City costs 911 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Venlo costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $330 (about 3 hours ago)