Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20031 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 58% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,538 (17,664元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)