Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01223 AUD / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,166 prices entered by 754 different people.
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 40% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,096 (₨ 171,403) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)