Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 969 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04619 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 37% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$5,061 (109,575 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 4 hours ago)