Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.289 AUD / USD
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$6,461 ($5,012) in Ithaca, New York.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 4 hours ago)