Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.278 AUD / CUC *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,391 prices entered by 208 different people.
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 37% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,300 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$5,862 (4,587 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)