Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,011 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19673 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 48% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$4,272 (21,713元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)