Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 869 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19828 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 49% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,200 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$4,685 (23,625元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)