Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 961 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19764 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 49% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$4,352 (22,022元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)