Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01196 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,000 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$7,430 (¥621,042) in Fukuoka.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)