Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.35345 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 63% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,916 (S/. 8,249) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)