Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22858 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,400 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,234 (R$ 14,149) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amravati costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Panama City costs 911 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Venlo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $330 (about 3 hours ago)