Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.261 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 15% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$7,106 (5,634 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)