Cost of living comparison between Changzhi, China and Melbourne, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,053 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20307 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 20% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,008 (元9,888) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tirunelveli costs ₨60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 450 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Beijing costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 30,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$9,460 (about 2 hours ago)