Cost of living comparison between Changzhi, China and Melbourne, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,542 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19745 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 21% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,954 (元14,963) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Naga costs Php800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,550 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meerut costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)