Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,950 prices entered by 532 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19448 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 23% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,892 (元14,869) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)