Cost of living comparison between Changzhi, China and Melbourne, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,856 prices entered by 1,047 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21168 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 17% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,581 (元12,193) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Doha costs 10,200 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $5.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ljubljana costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)