Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,422 prices entered by 658 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20912 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 19% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,015 (元14,419) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)