Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,378 prices entered by 642 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20760 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 19% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,166 (元15,249) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)