Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,731 prices entered by 515 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19413 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 22% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$2,432 (元12,526) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)