Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22857 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,400 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,175 (R$ 13,893) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)