Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.537 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 46% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,700 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$4,738 (€3,083) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)