Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 921 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021.
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 7% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,800 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$8,215 in Cairns.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (about 3 hours ago)