Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19034 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,020 prices entered by 691 different people.
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 20% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,490 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)