Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19955 AUD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,201 prices entered by 727 different people.
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 17% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)