Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Melbourne, Australia
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 982 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Melbourne? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 62% cheaper than in Melbourne (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$9,000 in Melbourne you would need to make just about AU$3,400 (Rp 38,014,967) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)